With Office Protect, you can focus on managing the activities of your office without worries!
Office Protect has the most comprehensive coverage against office hazards that might paralyze your operations.
1. Property Damage
• Fire and/or Lightning
• Extended Coverage (Smoke, Falling Aircraft, Vehicle Impact, Explosion)
• Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage (RSMD)
2. Other Coverages
• Comprehensive General Liability Insurance- protects you from liability to third parties such as customer who suffers bodily injury and/or property damage that arises from your business operation and occurring within the premises of your business. The cover also includes Fire and Explosion Legal Liability, Tenants Legal Liability and Premises Medical Payment.
• Money, Securities and Payroll Insurance – covers you for loss of money or securities stored within your business premises, including money in transit from the premises to the bank and vice-versa as a result of robbery or any attempt threat.
• Personal Accident Insurance – gives benefits to you or your employees in case of accident. Coverage includes accidental death and disablement as well as medical and burial expenses.
• Electronic Equipment Insurance – provides protection for your electronic equipment such as desktop computers, printers, and other data processing apparatus, communication equipment against electronic breakdown.
• Plate Glass – covers breakage of fixed glass or building glass walls caused by the perils other than those covered under Property Damage.
• Extra Expense – provides cover for the necessary extra expense incurred in order to continue as nearly as practicable the normal operation of your business following an insured loss.
• Extra Expense is defined as the excess of the total cost incurred during the period of restoration, chargeable to the operation of the insured’s business, over and above during the same period had no damage or destruction occurred.
3. Other Perils that can be covered under Property Damage:
• Volcanic Eruption
• Robbery and Burglary
• Broad Water Damage with Bursting & Overflowing of Water Tanks and Apparatus
Last October 31, 2016, Standard Insurance was named Best General Insurance Company in the Philippines for 2016 by World Finance magazine of the United Kingdom. Standard Insurance received the same award in 2013 and 2014.
Standard Insurance was cited as being recognized globally for its nexcellence in insurance services and innovations, and in meeting the growing demands of the insurance industry.
According to World Finance, “Insurers have been faced with game-changing disruptions this year as non-traditional operating models take hold. The World Finance Global Insurance Awards celebrate those players embracing the challenges. Now as ever, the standout performers are the most willing to embrace change.”
Email your Inquiry or Request for Quotation to:
Jess C. Gregorio
Affiliate Marketing and Project Lead Generation Manager for the Philippine Territory
JcGreg Solutions Blogsite: