Being responsible for a hotel, your primary concern is that your guests enjoy their safe stay. Besides offering first-rate services, this also includes ensuring maximum life safety. Fire safety in hotels is delicate: You have to protect various areas with different environmental conditions – and you don’t want your guests to see the detectors and panels. You need devices that quickly detect the first sign of fire and lead your guests safely out of the danger zone. At the same time, the fire protection system has to be highly reliable because nothing can be more annoying than a false alarm.
*Source: NFPA Hotel Fact Sheet
Meeting various challenges
Fire safety in hotels involves various challenges. Each hotel area ‒ from the kitchen, restaurant and guest room to the spa area or parking ‒ has its own requirements and environmental conditions.
To reliably protect your hotel, guests and employees, we can offer you:
- Flexible and optimal adaptation to any building structure with highest safety thanks to EN 54-approved fiber-optic network, phased evacuation functions throughout the network, timely handover thanks to parallel commissioning.
- No more false alarms thanks to early and reliable detection (ASAtechnology), immunity against any deceptive phenomena such as cigarette smoke, steam, exhaust fumes, kitchen fumes, sparklers.
- Safe and orderly evacuation – with clear, immediate and intelligent instructions in different languages as well as optical alarming.
- Efficient modernization without business interruptions thanks to fast renovations with wireless ASA detectors, highest system availability with mesh technology and no business interruptions thanks to fast and safe installations.
- Early and reliable detection of fire and toxic gases. Avoiding false alarms due to exhaust emissions with ASAtechnology, detection of toxic carbon monoxide with additional CO sensor.
Central operation of all installed safety and security systems – one clear user interface, with a simple graphical representation for an easy overview, for all integrated systems ensures that security staff can react quickly and correctly in case of an incident.
The performance of your system can be monitored remotely on every location. This can be reported or initiate action, if needed.
On time hand over for new projects of extensions. Opening on time and receiving your guests is essential for you. This is why Siemens invested in a specific tool and features to ensure a fast completion. For example
- the commissioning can be done in parallel on different locations even remotely,
- a simple fault finding tool for wiring to find open and short circuits.
Integration Specialist for Instrumentation Technology
We do SCADA, BMS, FDAS, FMS, HMI, and Control System Integration.
SCADA and all related system integration, one that really work for end users, must have only the best combination of skills and materials for the job.
We do premium pricing for our job. Each project done proved to be the lowest cost in the long run. The product of our commitment to do the ordinary extraordinarily.
We also offer solutions on the following:
Biogas Power Plant, W2E, MSW Landfill Alternative Solutions, BioMethane from organic waste to replace depleting LNG supply.
Solar Pumping for Irrigation Water, Aquaculture, Island Domestic Water Need.
Financed LED Lights Retrofitting for Malls, High Rise Building, and Industrial Estates.
Steam Generation, Distribution, Thermal Energy Recovery Design/Survey/Engineering
Waterways Remediation, Fish Kill, Oil Spill, and Bio Organic Oxygen-in-Water Enhancement, Rivers/Lakes/Sea BioSystem Recovery.
Sun Powered Large Scale Airconditioning Cold Storage, Heating, and Steam Generation.
The 4th Industrial Revolution fuels our business.
Hear from you?
Unit 719/722 City & Land Mega Plaza Bldg.
ADB Ave. cor. Garnet Road, Ortigas Center
San Antonio, Pasig City, Philippines 1605